"Dare" "Dare"

Good

However, I feel that Christianity was slightly out of place in this video because some people, myself NOT included, may find it to be a turn-off.

Teh dot Teh dot

Better than I could have done :)

This is nice, it has a certain.... feel to it that I like; if someone actually made a game/movie with this style,that would be amazing.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

Simply Funny

This is simple entertainment at it's finest. The visual melding of real pictures and animation is beautiful, in particular, i like the streams of water flowing from the faucets.

Revolution: Obama Revolution: Obama

This game makes shit look good

If you hate Obama so much, don't bitch about it here. Also, back up your political opinions with FACTS, not right-wing extremist standard bullshit.

scene maker lol clocks scene maker lol clocks

Wtf?

This is shit... what the hell is this supposed to be? All you do is drag and drop objects with clocks on them...

Catch 2! Catch 2!

Simple, yet effective

I love games like this, they prove to the world that you don't have to have beautiful graphics to make a good game. It actually takes a quality idea to produce something.
Great game, only I liked the plain white background a lot better. This new one just makes the screen too busy, and doesn't signify anything about the game to me.